Burghley Park Golf Club

History

The Club began on 29 October 1890 with a meeting at the George Hotel, Stamford at which the Marquis of Exeter consented to the building of a ‘links course’ on the Burghley Estate with the Marquis being duly elected President. This presidency was held for over a hundred years by the Marquis and a number of his descendants.

H2 heading

  • List Item
  • List Item
  • List Item
  • List Item

H3 heading

The Club began on 29 October 1890 with a meeting at the George Hotel, Stamford at which the Marquis of Exeter consented to the building of a ‘links course’ on the Burghley Estate with the Marquis being duly elected President. This presidency was held for over a hundred years by the Marquis and a number of his descendants.

H4 heading

TITLETITLETITLETITLE
ContentContentContentContent
ContentContentContentContent
ContentContentContentContent
ContentContentContentContent






Created by intelligentgolf version 8.0.6
CONGU® is Copyright Council of National Golf Unions.